I am currently recruiting for a Senior Buyer IT, for a leading Government body, where you will work in an established procurement function to run the whole procurement process from start to finish. It’s a fantastic time to join as the procurement function is going through a large transformation, that will offer fantastic progression opportunities.
• You will be running IT Bids and tenders through the OJEU Framework.
• You will lead IT projects with a focus currently on Cloud systems.
• You will identify key savings area within the category and look to make savings where appropriate.
• You will drive engagement and develop relationships with key IT stakeholders across the organisation.
• Experience working in procurement within the public sector across ICT
• Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
• Experience running bid and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
• Experience across the whole end to end cycle in procurement including contract management within OJEU.
• Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
Due to the location it is commutable from Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, and Aylesbury to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please send a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org