We are working with a market leader in the financial services sector who are on the search for a Sales Executive to join their commercial team. You will be responsible for engaging with existing clients and qualified sales leads as well as guiding customers to products that best meet their needs. The company has a professional yet relaxed working environment despite being in the financial services sector
Key responsibilities for the Sales Executive will include but aren’t limited to:
- Ownership of leads through our lead channel including events, web leads, inbound phone leads and referrals
- Contact existing and new clients that have been identified as potential targets
- Developing strong relationships with decision makers and other operators through regular contact with key influencers
- Qualify potential leads before passing over genuine business opportunities to the appropriate Sales Team Member or New Business Team
- Supporting the expansion into new verticals through new business activity and the nurturing of channel partnerships
Key skills desirable in candidates applying for this role:
- Previous lead generation experience within the Financial Services Sector is desired but experience in other sectors will be considered
- Accomplished at achieving sales targets
- Excellent knowledge of market products and services
- Ability to work with all departments and feedback regular reports on results of the lead generation activities
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work autonomously
- Providing management information on sales performance and the pipeline/activities
- Responsible for entering accurate information into our customer relationship management database
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Sales Executive to join a progressive and growing company in Berkshire. Due to the location of the company, this position is commutable from Thatcham, Newbury, Didcot, Wallingford, Reading, Wokingham, Camberley and Basingstoke.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com