We’re currently working with a leading Ecommerce company based in Letchworth Garden City, going through an extended period of growth, who are on the lookout for a new member for their team. They are on the hunt for a Marketplace Sales Specialist to drive and manage their sales and marketing activity through online marketplaces, such as eBay.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identification and delivery of promotional opportunities for maximising and growing sales on the eBay platform
- Management of all advertising, content management, competitor analysis and conversion activity through Ebay
- Creating and delivery of key campaigns and an on-going promotional schedule to coordinate activity within agreed timescales and to budget
- Manage promoted listings, highline search adverts and the shop front
- Oversee the maintenance, quality and execution of product feeds to ensure listings and pricing are accurate and in line with company objectives
- Monitoring trends on marketplaces and keeping watch on our competitors
- Managing pricing and promotions and ensuring prices, stock, imagery and content is displayed properly
- Reporting on marketplace performance by providing analysis and making recommendations on how to improve, including budget tracking
- Responsible for ensuring homepages, listings and promotions are optimised for engagement and for driving and maximising sales
In terms of experience, ideally but not essentially you will have the following:
- A minimum of three years’ experience operating at a similar level within another online retailer
- Able to manage a large product catalogue and problem solve
- A thorough understanding of eBay
- An understanding of product management principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Commercial acumen, able to understand margins and deal with budgets
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a position at an innovative organisation going from strength to strength. Due to the location of the company, this position is commutable from Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Harlow, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, St. Albans, Luton, Milton Keynes, Bedford and St. Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.