Are you a Merchandising Manager looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Suitable development has been the company’s guided principle since it was founded in 1989.
Purpose of role:
Responsible for Managing the Category Plan aligned to the Category strategy. Working closely with the Customer and Brand teams to develop Category plans across Core and New products to meet the Commercial objectives of the business. Responsible for the overall Sales, Margin and contribution of a category. Responsible for the Global Assortment, Price hierarchy and Space/Range across Categories. Work closely with Market Commercial teams to ensure consistent execution globally to the agree plans.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Develop Category plans to meet business Sales, margin targets including Core, New products and Projects
• Create Analysis and provide insight on Category Sales and plan
• Manage the Category Space/range, Assortment ,Pricing and Promotion strategy to maximize sales and margins
• Develop and Manage the Global Price framework taking into account the Global brand positioning by Category with the Price and Promotion Manager and Brand
• Use deep understanding of customer behaviour and customer insights to influence Commercial decision making
• Work closely with Customer Operations, Supply Operations and Finance to maximise Global stock return and optimal end to end cost
• Manage Category focused Trial and testing programmes globally to continually develop our Assortments
• Proven experience in a Commercial/Merchandise role
• Ideally previous experience in a Global business
• Able to Influence across functions and with senior managers
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability for the business
• Profit and results focused
• Demonstrates impact and influences change
• Sensitive and aligned to Brand purpose
Due to the location of the organisation, it is essential that you have your own transport. The role is commutable from areas such as: Dagenham, Upminster, Brentwood, Ilford, Barking, Romford, Stratford and Cheshunt.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please send a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com