We are working with an industry leader in the manufacturing/engineering sector currently on the lookout for an International Sales Director to join their team to develop and implement an effective sales strategy to continue their success. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing all sales and marketing activities, as well as assisting with product development programs to grow the business in both existing and new markets.
Reporting to the executive board, the successful Sales Director will:
• Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
• Monitor competitors’ products, including relevant sales and marketing data
• Provide and meet budget requirements of the company
• Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals • Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
• Manage and inspire both internal and external sales teams
• Be an effective member of the senior management team
• Work alongside marketing in delivering appropriate marketing collateral
Candidates must come from the manufacturing or engineering sector in a senior sales position where they have been responsible for a sales team of 5+, ideally both internal and external. You must also have international sales exposure working with both manufacturing companies and distributors, proven experience working on both sales and marketing strategy, and extensive high level negotiation and account management skills. A relevant degree and any language skills would be beneficial but are not essential.
Due to the location of this role, candidates will ideally be located within a couple of hours drive of Stansted in areas such as Cambridge, Colchester, Bedford, Peterborough, Milton Keynes or Chelmsford as then you can travel to the office relatively easily when required as this is a management role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com