Zero Surplus are working exclusively with a leading consumer business, seeking an ambitious and hard-working Field Sales Executive to take an innovative role at a growing company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales/business development professional to take on a wide variety of client facing duties such as:
- Sell their range of pet food to the grocery and leisure sectors
- Give presentations products and sales promotion ideas to targeted accounts
- Identify new accounts and create sales opportunities
- Establish personal contact and build rapport with buyers
In terms of experience the ideal candidate will:
- Own a dog or cat, and be an animal lover in general
- Have relevant experience of sales / merchandising in
the leisure/retail sector
- Be ambitious, self-motivated and keen to succeed
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a valid driver’s license
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who’s looking to grow within an established and rapidly growing organisation. For the ideal candidate this role gives potential for growth and development within a friendly team and bustling work environment. So, if you’re bursting with ideas and looking for a field sales role that is not your traditional position but offers variety and future growth opportunity then this could be the role for you.
This role is commutable from Huntingdon, Cambridge, St Ives, Bedford, Ely, Chatteris, Peterborough, Newmarket, March, Corby & Kettering.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.