Are you passionate about Horses? Are you interested in husbandry? Were you brought up on a farm and more interested in breeds of cow than the latest mobile phone?
If the above sounds familiar and you would like a job that allows you to be engulfed in that sector whilst you’re earning a living, then this could be the career for you.
Zero Surplus is working exclusively with a leading consumer business, on the hunt for an ambitious, hard-working and ideally an equine/farming crazy individual to take up a Customer Account Manager position within their innovative, growing company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a horse loving account management/sales professional to take on a wide variety of client facing duties such as:
- Take orders from new and existing customers for their products
- Make telephone calls to their customers from their existing database and other sources
- Qualify new contacts and arrange appointments for salesman / send out samples as appropriate and then to follow up the sample or visit
- Grow business by increasing sales to existing and new customers (There would be a small amount of warm/cold prospecting when not busy with existing customers)
- Record all activity on ACT database as per company procedures
- Manage all users on the CRM system (ACT) to ensure all users are using it properly
In terms of experience, the ideal candidate will:
- Need to be able to talk to equestrian/agricultural customers
- Able to learn the benefits of our products offer and communicate their message clearly
- Understand and have experience in a phone-based sales position
- The ability to manage our CRM system (ACT), though this is very basic and can be picked up quickly
- Fit into a small growing team
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual keen to work with within the equine/farming sector, whilst looking to grow within an established organisation. For the ideal candidate, this role gives potential for growth and development within a friendly team and bustling work environment. So, if you’re bursting with ideas and looking for a role that is not your traditional position but offers variety and future growth opportunity then this could be the role for you.
Candidates without previous sales experience but can demonstrate the ability and attitude to succeed, will also be considered. If you don’t like animals, perhaps not worth getting in touch.
This role is commutable from Huntingdon, Cambridge, St Ives, Bedford, Ely, Chatteris, Peterborough, Newmarket, March, Corby & Kettering.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.