About Our Client
The client are a well known Online Retail business, although they are an SME they have a great supplier and customer base which allows them to maintain their values and family feel culture, which is of paramount importance to the business. This business sources products domestically and from the Far East and Europe.
The Buying Manager will be responsible for
• The whole P&L for the business
• Managing the buying team 1 x full time buyer and 2-3x part time buyers
• Sourcing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers, domestically, in Europe and the Far East.
• Putting together commercial product ranges
• End to end critical path management
• Forecasting and stock control
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Buying Manager will
• Have Great Retail Buying experience whilst also having managed buyers
• Be a specialist in sourcing products from Factories in Europe and the Far East
• Have great numerical skills, ability to forecast and manage stock
• Be keen to work in a smaller business with a close knit culture and family feel.
• Have multichannel retail experience
• Be able to commute to South East London on a daily basis
Due to the location of our client’s organisation, this role would be best suited to those commuting from Cranfield, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury, Bedford, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Wellingborough, Kettering and Leighton Buzzard.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please send a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.