Agile? Customer Focused? Open and Engaging? These are key attitudes our client prioritises; if this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Business Development Manager opportunity. This role will cover predominantly the West London area with frequent travel to Central London and areas from Milton Keynes to Crawley. This is not just a job; this is an opportunity to take a role in an industry leading organisation with amazing career opportunities.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial business Development, Tasks and responsibilities of the Business development Manager will include but won’t be limited to:
- Have responsibility for the commercial success our projects, working collaboratively with the customer to ensure maximum commercial advantage and commitment through the supply chain
- Establish and maintain an effective network of contacts and stakeholders: both internally and externally
- Continually promote our value and product proposition to meet customer and business needs
- Negotiate agreements with commercial and technical directors
- Conduct presentations on a frequent basis at high levels
In terms of experience, ideally but not essentially you will have the following:
- Experience within a similar type role within sales and account management
- Experience on the construction products sector, ideally dry lining, plasterboard, acoustics or insulation
- Experience with working with all levels of people from directors to site level
- The sales focus and drive to keep going as sometimes our projects can last a long time
- Excellent team player abilities as you will work close with our ASMs and PSMs
- The flexibility and willingness to travel on a frequent basis
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a position at an innovative organisation going from strength to strength. Due to the location of the company, this position is commutable from Central London, Egham, Epsom, Harrow, Slough, St Albans, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Watford and Wembley.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com